Hot/Cold Meals Served
The following is a list of places where hot or cold meals are served. PLEASE keep in mind that (in Las Vegas) our resources change week to week, day to day. So there is no guarantee that this list is current or accurate. Whenever possible, you should call ahead of time to make sure they are still serving.
1. Every Sunday morning at 8:00 am, Dream Center of Las Vegas- located at 911 North G Street, near Washington, has a free pastries, and bread give-away. (702) 636-0351 http://www.lasvegasdreamcenter.org
2. Every Monday night after 7:00 pm, on the cross-streets of G Street, near McWilliams, a hot dinner and drinks are served.
3. City Mission of Las Vegas, 2214 North Pecos, between Lake Mead, and Carey, serves breakfast on Tues., Wed., Thurs., and Sat.- only, following a short Bible message at 7:00 am. They also serve lunch on those same days, following a short Bible message at 11:00 am. (702) 384-1930 http://citymissionoflasvegas.org
4. Every Wed. thru Sat. only, at 6:30 am, on the cross-streets of G Street, and McWilliams, a hot breakfast will be served.
5. Every Wed. at 10:30 am, closed summer months?? Greater New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church 1122 North D Street, near Madison, serves a hot meal, 3 drinks, following a 30 min. Bible message. (702) 648-8438
6. St. James the Apostle Church, 1920 North Martin L. King Boulevard, located near Martin Luther King, and Lake Mead, hands out sack lunches on Wednesdays at 11:00 am. Closed summer months?? (702) 648-6606 http://www.lasvegas-diocese.org/parishes_st_james.html
7. Christ Episcopal Church, located at 2000 South Maryland Pkwy., near St. Louis, serves a hot meal, and drinks every Wed. night at 5:45 pm. Food Pantry open Monday thru Friday, 10:00 am until 12 noon. Food Vouchers located at HELP of Southern Nevada at 8:00 am. Matthew's Closet (clothes and household items) open Thursdays at 3 - 5 pm. (702) 735-7655 http://www.christepiscopallv.org
8. Ebenezer Hands of Help Outreach located at 1072 W. Bartlett Street, near Martin Luther King and Carey, serves a hot meal, and drinks, every Wed. night at 6:00 pm. Closed summer months?? (702) 646-1503
9. Dream Center of Las Vegas, located at 911 North G Street, near Washington serves a hot meal, and drinks, every Thursday night at 5:30 pm. Doors open after 4 pm. (702) 636-0351 http://www.lasvegasdreamcenter.org
10. Second Baptist Church, 500 Madison Ave., located near Madison and E Street, serves a hot breakfast, on the last Saturday of every month only, before 8:00 am. (702) 648-6155
11. Progressive Pilgrim Christian Fellowship, located on E Street, in between F Street, and McWilliams, serves a hot meal, on the last Saturday of every month only, before 9:00 am. (702) 547-5670
12. Victory Baptist Church, located near the cross-streets of E Street, and Monroe, has a feeding on the 2nd, and the 4th Sat. of every month only, at 10:00 am. (702) 648-2286 http://victorymissionarybaptist.org
13. Calvary Downtown Outreach, located in the back parking lot of Holy Trinity AME Church, which is located at 700 Lola Ave. and Christina Street, which is near Lake Mead, and Las Vegas Blvd. North, serves a hot meal, and drinks, every Sat.- only, at 12:00 pm. Set up 9:00 a.m., start at 12:00 noon. Hot dogs, Worship & Bible Study (Various Topics) All are welcome. (702) 474-3030 http://www.calvarydowntownoutreach.org
14. Las Vegas Rescue Mission, located on D Street, at W. Bonanza, Dinner is served at 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 4:30 p.m. on Sundays for anyone who is hungry. Breakfast is supplied for overnight emergency shelter guests, and lunch for those who are a part of our residential recovery program, including a bag lunch for those who are working off-site. Also, every night after chapel service, ice cream is served for our overnight guests and residents. (702) 382-1766 http://www.vegasrescue.org
15. St. Vincent's, serves coffee and donuts at 6:00 am, every day on Foremaster Lane, near Main Street, and before Owens Ave., and they also serve a hot lunch every day at 10:30 am, on Mains St., after Foremaster Lane, and before Owens Ave.
16. Salvation Army, located on West Owens Ave., near Main Street, serves breakfast every day between 6:30 and 7:00 am. They also serve lunch, every day at 2:40 pm.
17. Morell Park BBQ Feeding, in Henderson, every Friday at 11:30 am, near Boulder Hwy., and Major Ave.
18. St. Timothy's Church in at 67 E. Lake Mead Blvd., Henderson, near Boulder Hwy. And Texas Ave., feeds Mon. thru Thurs. at 4:00 pm and Sat. at 11:00 am and Sunday at 12:00 pm.
19. First Southern Baptist Church,700 E. Saint Louis, Neighborhood Chapel in the back. Every Saturday at 5:30 pm, Service, Dinner, Neighborhood Fellowship. All welcome. (702) 732-3100
20. Food Not Bombs: Community group serving food to hungry people every Sunday at 10:30 am at Huntridge Circle Park which is located at 1251 S. Maryland Pkwy. just south of Charleston Blvd. Foodnotbombslasvegas@gmail.com “Be the change you want to see in the world.” --Mahatma Gandhi If you won't be making food, you can still show up to serve, to eat, or to just hang out. Building community, one day at a time. Hope to see you all there! (702) 530-9123 http://foodnotbombslasvegas.org